Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Call to Action

Have you ever seen a movie that leaves you feeling like you NEED to take action? I saw Blood Diamond the other night. It was a really REALLY good movie! Not your "happy little elf" movie that Lemony Snicket talks about...but still a VERY good movie. There was a lot of blood and gore because it basically shows you what the genocides in Africa look like. Very sad.

I dont think Im going to be able to type a complete thought but I am going to try...

Every once in awhile, I get this little feeling inside of me that tells me that life is so much bigger than the everyday mundane things (that bog me down) and that I need to make a difference. Ive been having that feeling lately...and after seeing Blood Diamond, I feel like my "little feeling" has turned into a mountain sized bolder. I want to make a difference!

Hopefully I am on the right path...

There's this song that I want to sing someday on a CD...its the true cry of my heart. It says "No more lives torn apart. Then wars would never start. And time would heal our hearts. Everyone would have a friend. And light would always win. And love would never end...this is my grown up Christmas wish" (Amy Grant).I think thats all for now. I want to make a difference!

No comments: